Calvin Klein Boy's 8-20 Sateen Hanging Dress Shirt

Calvin Klein Boy's 8-20 Sateen Hanging Dress Shirt

DURABLE, wrinkle-free, and very comfy!

Pros:
+SUPER wrinkle resistant - wear straight out of the dryer with no ironing or starching, and stay wrinkle-free through a 6 or 12 hour shift (I'm a waitress in a fine dining restaurant)
+Durable! These shirts last a long, long time - I've had them for about 5 months and wear them for 8 brutal 6-hour shifts per week. They have been washed MANY, MANY times, and there's no sign at all of fraying or buttons wearing out. These shirts look almost as good as new, and they have been through some rough shifts with me. The only thing that I do specially for them is I spot treat stains & wash with other whites. That's it. I wash them in a tough, high-heat cycle in the washer & then put them through the dryer each time I wear them, and they're still in great shape. NO shrinking, warping, or threading.
+Great price
+Comfy - no itchy spots or stiffness in the fabric, also it's pretty breathable
+Size 16 fits a woman who wears a size 6 (couldn't find any shirts that fit in men's)

Con(only one!):
-Picks up deodorant stains easily, I have to wear a small white t-shirt underneath instead of a tank top to protect the underarms (this probably won't be a problem though, if you're buying the shirt for a young boy who doesn't need deodorant yet!)

All in all, a great purchase. I'm happy to keep buying them as they get too stained from work (I get all kinds of coffee, grease, and food particles on them each shift and I'm sure at some point I'll find some stain I can't get out), because I'm incredibly happy with them. Now, if I can put them through what I do and still be delighted with them, I'm sure that if you're buying them for a young boy to wear once a week for church, you'll definitely be getting your money's worth!!